25 maio 2018

Carved in stone




There´s a bridge and there´s a star
There´s an enlightening sky to glide
The bell tolls, It´s time to depart
Once you learn how to walk properly, you cut all the roots
You heal the soreness
You become deaf to the hoots

All I know is this tortuous course
To find what I am craving for
To find the rest for the core,
I must spin into my own thorny storm

To win my battles I always needed your hands
Your embrace while all we´ve seen was dusk
But now I have to explore those new lands
And strike my undecided heart, once filled with lust

For the first time I lifted my chin
To see what was right in front of me
And to begin to change all that has been
I didn´t need any love, craved only for eternity

“You never would believe
But a dead man has flown
For the unknown
Without any tear
Behold, the slumber is gone”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário