21 setembro 2011

Cold Reveries of a Lost and Delirious Boy




Cold Reveries of a Lost and Delirious Boy

Who is to blame???
Don’t blame my hollow heart!
Don’t blame your anorexic doll!
Oh…Don’t you dare…
Blame God if you want to…
We aren’t saints…I’m not holy just like you
But…I am empty just like you…
Who will sink??
Who will get lost?
Isn’t me I’m sure
I will not!!!
Whose else might it be???
Everything is your fault
You were a starfish
You used to haunt me
You used to hunt me
You used to hurt me
Somehow I know
I’ll wipe all the teardrops
Cold fucking raindrop on my skin
Cold kisses, it’s what I want
YOU ARE A LURID SUN
Let’s make a bonfire
Let’s scream until you die
Her heart is like a shell
I’m an eagle
His ego is so big
Her lips are red as blood
His words are trivial
4 Christ sake
You’re so disgusting
While you lie to all of them
I lie to myself
This crime is yours
Shame, despair
Isn’t the first and not the last time
That I blame myself
4 being with you
So much noise
It’s time to grow
And leave you behind
The bleak star of the night shines once again
Come with me, let’s cum.
Don’t cry
When I sleep
My nightmares find me
Weak and unconscious
La…La…La…
The queen bees are hurting my skin
And when my reveries sink into my soul
I…Sink…
Into your grief
Love is not what we all thought
And I’m falling
Deeperanddeeperanddeeperanddeeper
No words
God is watching you
While your pain is my woe
Are you a friend or foe???????
Lah ri lah ra la..
The child is dead inside of you
The house is a mess
Let’s kiss those who we want to kill
Until I get tired will you cut my skin?
And paint the pillow with my blood
Paint the sky too
It’s watching over you
I don’t like to cook
I like to clean your dirt
Come closerandcloserandcloser
You are so….Sweet
Wish I could eat you
Until I get so sick
Will you steal the keys of my secret world???
Indeed. I. Want. To. Bury. You. Alive
You know who is
The vengeance is a bitch!